Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Bronx Office
In the heart of the Bronx, Kingsbridge Dental Associates offers comprehensive and comfortable dentistry with treatment plans tailored to each individual's needs. Our expertise ranges from general dentistry to implants and root canals, and our dentists have attended the finest institutions of dental training to make sure that you benefit from the best that 21st century dentistry has to offer. Our fees are reasonable, we work with many dental insurance plans, and our payment plans are flexible. We also speak a variety of languages (Spanish, Hebrew, Chinese) and are also great with kids!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- To deliver the highest quality dental care at a reasonable fee in the most comfortable way.
- To listen to the concerns of each patient before any treatment is begun; to view our patients as partners in the planning of our dental treatment.
- To respect our patients' time by scheduling appointments that avoid long waits.
- To continue our dental education as a lifelong pursuit, so that our patients can always benefit from the best that 21st century dentistry has to offer.
- To help our patients understand and utilize their dental insurance.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.